Outlet stores in Milan
12 November 2013
34053 times read
Where to find designer bargains in Milan
Milan sheds its skin every fashion season like a highly refined snake. It’s no accident that locals of the city end up looking so good: the high-quality offcasts which work their way through to Milan’s outlet stores are one of the best-kept secrets of the residents of this capital of chic. We’ve collated all you need to know about the outlet stores in Milan, meaning you have no excuse for not maintaining top-level grooming at all times.
Outlet stores in Milan city
Although many of Milan’s largest outlet stores are located outside of the city centre, there’s still several you can find closer to the city’s tourist attractions – perfect for squeezing in a spot of shopping while you see the city’s sights.
- DMagazine (Via Privata Vincenzo Forcella, 13) - Is a tiny store selling a host of designer bargains.
- Il Salvagente (Via Fratelli Bronzetti, 16)- Is just that – a lifesaver of a bargain outlet store which sells top brand names such as Gucci, Prada and Moschino at knock-down prices (although be prepared for a bit of a scrum).
- Basement (Via Senato, 15) - Is another tiny, boutique-like outlet store, which sells last-season’s Prada, Dolce and Gabbana and YSL at up to 70% off.
- Marni Outlet (Via F. Tajani, 1) - Fans of bold colours can head to the Marni factory outlet store, in the outskirts of Milan.
- Etro(Via Spartaco, 3) - The Etro outlet store sells everything from clothing and accessories to homeware and fabrics by this quality brand.
- 10 Corso Como (Via Tazzoli, 3) - This outlet store, a five-minute walk from the famous 10 Corso Como concept store, sells investment buys from brands such as Comme des Garçons, Prada and Paul Smith.
Outlet stores outside of Milan
To find the best bargains, you often have to go outside of Milan, where you’ll find large factory outlet stores which sell all kinds of brands imaginable.
- Vestistock (Via Ramazzini,11) - It sells pieces by well-known brands such as Moschino at up to 70% off their original prices.
- Fratelli Rossetti (Via Cesare Cantu, 24. Parabiago) - The Fratelli Rossetti outlet store sells cut-price footwear from this famed cobbler.
- The Place (Via Cesare Battisti, 99. Strada Trossi) - Halfway between Milan and Turin, is has many different brands, such as Gucci and La Perla, grouped together in this large factory outlet store.
- Fox Town (Via Angelo Maspoli, 18. Mendrisio) - Fox Town is technically in Switzerland, but it’s very close to Milan. This enormous factory outlet store offers all kinds of brands and consumer goods, and is well worth a day’s visit for serious shoppers.
- Fidenza Village (Via San Michele Campagna. Fidenza) - Is owned by the same company as Bicester Village, containing 100 different boutiques at up to 70% off.
- Serravalle Designer Outlet (Via della Moda, 1. Serravalle) - Is owned by McArthur Glenn, and conveniently offers a shuttle bus from Milan. Look for Versace, Armani, Calvin Klein and Guess.
These are some of Milan’s main outlet stores. It’s worth checking, either on stores’ websites or using the phone numbers below, that the Milan outlet store of your choice will be open during your visit.
- Marketing Team