House of Bols, cocktail experience in Amsterdam
Cocktails. The possibility that you don’t like them, we reckon, is pretty small. The chances that you know exactly where to find the perfect cocktail in Amsterdam, however, might not be that great. This is where the House of Bols, in Museum Square in Amsterdam, comes in.
- You can see the traditional blue-and-white Dutch ceramic houses, which are produced in cooperation with Bols and KLM airlines.
- Drinks and nightlife go hand in hand; Bols has found an original way to let you hear this for yourself by enabling you to take place in a customised video clip.
- The museum is full of touch screens, where you can source more information about the cocktails and gins on offer
- Challenge your friends to see who has the best sense of smell and see if you can identify different ingredients.
- Obviously, after all this, you’ll want to cultivate your sense of taste. This can be done in the Mirror Bar, where bartenders whip up your favourite cocktail. We wouldn’t be at all surprised if this were your favourite part of the museum…
Sebastian – Marketing Team