Find out what those in the know will be wearing in autumn/winter 2018
If you love haute couture, dream about the top fashion shows and admire Paco Rabanne, Christian Dior and Emporio Armani models above all else in the world, you’ll be thrilled to hear that Milan Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week are back with all the latest designs!
Milan and Paris, fashion capitals
Dates for your diary: Milan Fashion Week, 21 to 27 February; Paris Fashion Week, 27 February to 6 March. Both events fall within the four great weeks of fashion that also include London and New York. Essential events if you want to get a glimpse of the latest trends and find out what will be in fashion this season.
Fashion capitals Milan and Paris are completely transformed during Fashion Week. Designers take over the cities’ emblematic mansions, theatres and parks to present their new collections: lots of events are invitation only, but others are open to the public. So, if you’re planning on travelling to Milan or Paris in February or March, you’ll have a unique opportunity to see the city in a different light. We recommend staying in one of our apartments in Milan or Paris for top quality, great location and unbeatable price!
Main shows and designers
MILAN FASHION WEEK:
- Wednesday 21 February: Marina Rinaldi presents her autumn/winter 2018 collection, including a section on the myth of Frida Kahlo and a Gucci show.
- Thursday 22 February: public opening of the show “L’Italia vista dalla moda 1971-2001”, Max Mara, Emilio Pucci and Prada shows, among others.
- Friday 23 February: “That’s Enough: Stop Women Violence!” fashion show, Roberto Cavalli and Versace shows.
- Saturday 24 February: Moschino Eyewear, presentation of the new Moschino collection and cocktail party. Special event “Becoming Mila Schön” to mark the 60th anniversary of the firm Mila Schön. Salvatore Ferragamo and Giorgio Armani shows.
- Sunday 25 February: live Chiara Ferragni installation “We Are Stardust”, Emporio Armani and Tommy Hilfiger shows.
- Monday 26 February: presentation of Juzui’s autumn/winter 2018 collection.
PARIS FASHION WEEK:
- Tuesday 27 February: Christian Dior and Saint Laurent shows.
- Wednesday 28 February: Lacoste, Rochas, Yang Li and Kenzo take the stage.
- Thursday 1 March: Chloe, Paco Rabanne, Uma Wang and Pascal Millet, among others, present their autumn/winter 2018 collections.
- Friday 2 March: Loewe, Nina Ricci, Undercover, Vanessa Seward and Yohji Yamamoto, among others.
- Saturday 3 March: Véronique Leroy, Altuzarra, Vivienne Westwood, Elie Saab, Hermès and Sonia Rykiel, among others.
- Sunday 4 March: Givenchy, Balenciaga, Poiret, Masha Ma, Akris, Valentino, John Galliano and Thom Browne will be the centre of attention.
- Monday 5 March: Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen will be the top names of the day.
- Tuesday 6 March: final day of Paris Fashion Week with shows by Chanel, Beautiful People, Wendy Jim, Miu, Miu, Louis Vuitton and Paul & Joe, among others.
Noelia – Marketing Team